This is the Faithbox that our members received in August 2016. It was curated specifically around the theme Uninvited - feeling unloved, abandoned, or unwanted.
- Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst - The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ’s powerful love. In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal experiences with rejection.
- Speak Your Silence Stitch Kit - The Stitch is a zigzag, physically symbolic of your unique voice frequency. This little DIY kit has a big purpose and mission. 100% of profits from this kit fund in-person, one-on-one counseling nationwide for those directly affected by child sexual abuse.
- Steamm Espresso - This tasty bottled expresso packs power while only containing all natural ingredients (filtered water, organic coffee beans, organic raw cacao, organic stevia) and helping provide immunizations for children in need.
- Invited Postcards - When one may be feeling lonely and left out, a simple gesture of thoughtfulness may be what truly blesses them. We hope you’ll use these cards to reach out.
- Everyday Faith, Uninvited Edition - our beautiful Christian devotional with short form content to keep your faith at the center of your life every day based around the theme of resurrection.
In addition to the impact that the products inside each box make, for each box shipped, we donate 3 meals to feed hungry kids via our partnership with RiceBowls.org.
This is a single purchase box and will ship out within a day or two of your order.